What are cookies?A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information it contains and the way they use their equipment, can be used to recognize the user.
MAILOGIST S.L. use these own and third-party cookies, all in the www.mailogist.com domain:
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies:: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Third party cookies: : Those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
See Google Maps cookies policy
Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated.
Depending on the length of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information and to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Types of cookies according to their purpose
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Analytic cookie: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service. They can be their own but also from third party.
How to modify the configuration of cookies in your browser?
Users can configure their browser according to their preferences, in order to disable or block the reception of all or some of the cookies.
The way to configure different browsers can be found in:
Firefox: Information about cookies in Firefox
Microsoft Edge: Information about cookies in Microsoft Edge